Effective Cross Cultural Teamwork
Developing High Performance Faster
A 2-Day Programme
One of the main challenges people in business are facing today is working in teams across cultures and geographical regions. Poorly performing teams cost organisations money and cause individuals stress.
The Positiveworks approach to achieving Effective Cross Cultural Teamwork enables participants to develop practical solutions to collaborating on common business goals through effective teamwork that both values the diversity of individuals and also builds on the shared human understanding and experience that crosses cultural boundaries.
The programme includes:
- The Business Case: Why are Effective Teams so Important?
- Identifying the richness of cultural differences
- Sharing the common ground of human experience
- Self-awareness - the Herrmann Thinking Profile to identify personal style
- Creative imperatives - driving innovative processes for effective teamwork
- The 2 Ts: Talk and Technology for effective communication
- The 2 Rs: Roles and Responsibility clarification in project management
- Leadership in the new world of work: the way forward
By the end of the programme participants will have:
- Reviewed their own perspectives and approach
- Identified the benefits of diverse approaches
- Developed practical solutions to communicating and working with team members across the world
- Created an Action Book of principles and actions for the future
Contact Us About Cross-Cultural Teamwork